We are very proud that we offer a full range of adult clinics, for all ages and all ability levels.
- If you are a beginner or just learning to play matches click on the Level 1 link. We also have weekly events that will allow you to meet other new players and the emphasis will be on how to play a match. For more information on our beginner league, contact Mark.
- Extreme Tennis is a clinic that rotates between live ball, fed ball and game based drills. For information contact Don.
- Progressive Singles is a fun way to play tennis and improve your singles game. Contact Amy Hisle for more information.
- Progressive Doubles is for anyone looking to meet new people to play tennis with. Contact Amy Hisle for more information.
- Shot of the Week focuses on one specific shot, a great way to focus on that slice bakhand or volley. For more information contact Nathan.
- Cardio Tennis is for the player who wants to incoporate a great workout while hitting some tennis balls. All levels can participate. For more information contact Nathan.
- Tennobics is for the tennis player who is over the age of 60 and looking for exercise, fun and the chance to socialize.
- If you are interested in playing on a USTA team contact Leslie Russ.